PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARBON TAX-It's Started!
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2011, 00:45
airsupport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Both parties have made somewhat of a hash of the policy though. Gillard has been extraordinary clumsy in its introduction, and Abbott has just ticked off Business leaders by telling them he'll trash everything when he gets into power, which is the absolute last thing Business wanted to hear.

I know Gillard is lagging badly in the polls, but between her and Abbott, I seriously wonder who is the biggest twit.

And airsupport, although what you say is partly correct, it is irrelevant. It has a variety of causes. Some of those can be "natural" and some can not. And mods, if this thread gets too heavily into politics and anti-science, can we move it somewhere or bin it?
Tony is doing the right thing IMHO, instead of waiting for the start of the next election campaign he is warning now that after the next election he will remove the carbon tax, so IF business has any sense they will not get into it.

What I said is true, just you will not admit it, climate change has been around for millions of years, long before there was ANY man made pollution.

Finally just because you do NOT agree you want the thread locked, you can NOT win a debate on it so get rid of it.