PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Right on cue - the spin machine keeps on keeping on - JH of course
Old 19th Oct 2011, 15:42
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Divide and Conquer Leprechaun Style

Nice work by Mini Me. Trying the angle of 'innocent collateral damage'. What a low life. So he aims at the publics heart strings and moral compass firstly by this statement, and then secondly tries to turn staff (I mean the company's real asset) against each other by pitting non-union employees against union employees. This bloke has officially and undeniably now proven what a rogue he is from cloud cuckoo land.

Dear shareholder, have you considered the next level of disharmony and damage this latest act on behalf of this man may do to your precious investment? Do you think this is good business strategy do you? Well I hope it is for your sake because it is your investment that sits in the hands of this bloke? Feeling upbeat and chirpy about your investment and still feeling that tingle of comfort and confidence deep in your soul?

What about all the 'potential innocent collateral damage staff', the non union staff and the 'AJ fans'? Are you feeling the love from your boss as he prepares to supposedly sacrifice some of you to the wolves to promote his cause? Yes indeed, anybody is fair game to these executive human wrecking balls who will stop at nothing to protect their fat wallets.

Finally, Mr Hildebrand, I have printed off a copy of your article and will be using it to wipe my a#s with after breakfast.