PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2011, 08:48
ojamin83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woohoo and A Big NONO

DOCEMAN: Under No circumstances should you forward personal information, disregard all this idiotic advice given to you if you, check emirates website there is a part called recruitment fraud! but i know they only request this post MEETING everyone at your audition soo do not oblige them, do you really think a company representing emirates would not have access to there own personal email!!!! cmon people

On another note i just recieved my training workbook, soo hopefully all ready to leave this cold bitter place and expand my wings looking forward too meeting all you peeps in Dubai 14th Nov......

.Candicane hello again we are good dont worry and i still have not completed all uploads also but thats it got the resignation etc.... soo i guess we should just carry them to Dubai

Zeratul: Congrats thats the 100% confirmation meaning you have been provisionally accepted by Dubai and the Chief now get to the doctors and dentist and get appointments booked asap (can be long) as im sure within days you will recieve the GC ......

Last edited by ojamin83; 19th Oct 2011 at 08:54. Reason: Some more info