PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2011, 13:21
Beaverfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soseck
My email said: Welcome to Emirates Cabin Crew.
Congratulations again on being successful in your application to join Emirates Airline.
I am very pleased to confirm that not only have you made it through a stretching recruitment process to join Emirates Cabin Crew, you have furthermore been selected to join our flagship team on the A380!
So I'm confused myself. I guess if you get the email than you are on 380, and if you don't you will be on a regular fleet.

Ropess
I am pretty sure that you need two different casual photos. Not one to be face only. They have that already, you gave them several of those on the final interview. Make them full length. I brought four and they picked two, one was whole body at my cousin's wedding, and the other was from knees up, at some view point on a hill or something. Make them so they can see as much of your posture as possible, and pick those where you look awesome. Remember its not for those two recruiters of yours but for somebody in Dubai who does final selection. Size doesn't matter since you are sending them via email. Emailing is better.