PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett 737 last day (CZD)
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2002, 04:51
Richard Kranium

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear that you work for Qantas conehead I hear there is a s**t load of you in Q, I wonder how many Aussies fly for Air New Zealand, the fact remains, that this is the result after Ansett got involved with garbage. Im sure even your fathers dog and your sisters cat had nothing to do with it, show me one NZ company looking like that after the Australians have been there. As for watchdog, TNT and News sold Ansett as a going concern, no pictures of guns as I can remember at the heads of the ANZ board, tickets were sold in OZ and immediately transfered to the land of garbage, engines stripped, anything that was not bolted down was stolen in the night no decisions were made, under the stewardship of that diseased airline, Ansett just floundered, they knew quite well at what they were going to do, it was, if we can't have it, no one will, ANZ did not want Ansett around for SQ to pick up and compete across the Pacific, Q and ANZ were s**t scared, and for that poor excuse for a woman, who said "before we bought that limon" just goes to show the mentality and ignorance of the enzeds, I'm afraid if the cap fits wear it...the whole sad episode was one of rape and pillage.