PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor in the news again!
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2002, 01:49
PocaHostie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Guy's A To$$er....... Period..

Look ...... (Forgive me for sounding like a patronising Git...)

However...comma... Mr. Robertson has continued to talk a load of unsubstantiated rubbish since the day he first set foot in this forum....PERIOD.. (sorry for shouting)...
AND (more importantly) very few individuals of PROVEN integrity and with a verifiable track record in aviation generally... have striven to negate his justifiable villification on this (and other) forums in recent memory.

The way I see it.... He as everything to prove..... He villifies Danny at his own behest.. and strives to construct detrimental comments towards our Forum gaffer without constraint...ALL of course from his own very large mouth and with nothing substantive behind it.

Yet Danny has ALWAYS been above board and continues to perform his duties to the best of his ability in order that we (confirmed... AND validated) professional aviators have a Forum to be envied throughout the cyberspace world.......... Notwithstanding the the above...... I think it's time that we PPruner's just stopped giving Robertson an excuse to continue his diatribe...!!

At the end of the day... aviation is a very small place.... I was born and bred in Scotland... and acquainted either through myself (or family) with all of the major players in aviation that hail from that part of the world ...... AND I can assure you that Mr. Robertson's name is not one of them
................. (The Burn's Night's in the Gulf are the best in the world ..... bye the way...!!!!)

So why don't we all just put the word out............!!!! and get ourselves shot of this jackass............!!!