PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2011, 12:41
Ticking Timebomb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re No other airline does it," Mr Joyce said. "We have the equivalent of 14 licensed engineers per aircraft - our competitors average two."

Comments?

Yes ellie 1 I have a comment. Allan Joyce the self professed mathemetician can't add up.
152 Qantas aircraft divided by 1600 LAME's does not equal 14. Are these the same accountants who calculated International losses.

Fed Sec I see no difference in advising passengers not to fly QF than Allan Joyce telling the WORLD Qantas international is dead. Any bad press against these morons will get them in the end. If they want it to stop then they need to sort the EBA out. Easy.

One thing boils in my brain everyday and thats Olivia's comments on tv the other day when asked what is Qantas' counter offer. Her reply "thats not how we do our business".
Isn't that how negotiations are supposed to work. Both sides giving and taking. No wonder 12 months later we have no agreement.

Qantas says

"THATS NOT HOW WE DO OUR BUSINESS." WE DON'T NEGOTIATE

Keep up the good work Steve. The guys are 100% behind you. Better to have died trying than to sit idley by and await the slaughter from these corporate thieves.

Remember brothers these fools ran Ansett.
Joyce 71% increase in renumeration.
No new aircraft to Qantas International.
G Dixon 28 million from QF since 2008.
Qantas hates its employees.

AND WE ARE THE BAD GUYS......yeah right.