PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilot Recruitment 2012
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2011, 16:56
Alexander de Meerkat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sure NSF will be touched by all your kind thoughts, but from what I understand he will not be returning any time soon.

Yes, superced, we know you hated easyJet as it was a terrible company etc, but like Doug the Head it is all a bit short on detail and long on ranting. I note your mate Doug has been unable to name a single airline on the planet that is not a national carrier which is better than easyJet - maybe that tells you something. I thought he may opt for Southwest Airlines, but apparently not. I have significant sympathy for the reasons that Craggenmore and others left easyJet - they like life in the desert, fly great aircraft all around the world and have adapted well to their new culture. It is not something that would do a lot for me, but it has brought career fulfilment to many ex-pats and if it works for you and your family then that is great - go for it. My point is that easyJet has been both a career airline for some, myself included, and for others it has been a gateway of opportunity to a world previously closed to them. Either way, it is a great place to be, and I can heartily recommend it.