PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unions not the only ones unhappy with Qantas management
Old 5th Oct 2011, 01:56
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boofu#kinghoo. Seriously. This bloke has been screwing the lives of thousands of workers, thousands of share holders and he has the nerve to finger unions?? Even half the Australian public think he is little toad and he should pi#s of back to Ireland. You also have the opportunists who are totally unrelated to this mess and may be psychologicaly unstable and are joining the fracus by committing acts of mischief just for fun ?

I know I will get bagged for saying this but 'good, who cares'. Let them feel what it is like to have security and safety uncertainty thrust upon you. Let them have the sleepless nights, fear of the unknown and loss of life's enjoyment while clouds hang over your head.
I am not provoking or encouraging such acts, but I have no empathy for the execs and nor could I give a flying f#ck. This is what can happen when you play in the big sandpit and out of sheer greed screw tens of thousands of people. Doesn't this fool realize that you can only push people so far before society revolts, and he is copping a taste of that.
It is amazing that when their comfort zone is threatened, their moral rights are interfered with and their rights to go about daily business taking care of family, friends and future are threatened they cry foul.

No doubt his 'security protection unit' are linked to friends or a family business and getting paid massive dollars? Maybe there is a KPI bonus for the amount of guards each exec hires?