PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unions not the only ones unhappy with Qantas management
Old 4th Oct 2011, 22:22
adsyj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totally unacceptable. I really hope none of it happened otherwise we have lost the public in one hit.

In saying that management have shown a willingness to bend the truth to suit there agenda.

If management were even one tenth as keen to manage the airline as they are the media then maybe we wouldn't be in this battle to start with.

I know some of you don't agree and emotions are running high but we have to play the ball not the man or woman. Otherwise we will all be tainted and that helps nobody.

I saw this coming when management spoon fed an article to the media recently which was heavily critical and quite nasty regards Steve Purvinas and the tactics allegedly being used by the Lames.

Our claims (all unions) are valid and just, we as a group of employees just have to keep plugging away. Let us hope sanity prevails and we get the support we need from major shareholders, institutions and the governmenent. What has been alleged by Qantas puts us behind the eight ball.

We must fight to the end but lets use the weapons we have, unbelievably loyal and committed staff and leave the bully boy stuff (if it happened at all) to the real bully boys (management) and continue to expose our current board and executive as incompetent.

We have to keep playing it smart and maintain the rage in the proper form.