PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia Long Haul International EBA is up!!
Old 4th Oct 2011, 04:15
Stiff Under Carriage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...New management with a fresh attitude to pilots and staff. That's worth gold in the current climate. Am I being paid enough to live comfortably and is there ultimately prospect of promotion? Probably is the correct answer. Not that long ago promotion occured when someone died at the top. How quickly we forget, or perhaps for newbies, never experienced. A company growing when many predicted failure, management listening to staff, and trying to provide good remuneration in a global climate where pilots are being sacked, having conditions removed or reduced. I would say we need to get someperspective, be a little satisfied with our 'lot' in life, and get on with making both VA and VB a roaring success...
Well said BigBrother.

Alluding to your other post in another thread, fresh management to provide positive attitudes to pilots and staff is NOT gold, its probably worth more than gold. Some many should adopt.

I see it only a daily base at VA the attitudes of the VA staff, both tech crew and on the ground and it's something we should all be aspiring to. Working for that typeof company.