PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor in the news again!
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2002, 07:26
OneWorld22

Jolly Green Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate getting involved with discussions on this man because you just know he loves the attention, but I agree with the need to keep warning people so long as Mr. Mitty is out there trying to sell his virtual airline. This guy is dangerous, those of you think he's just some kind of harmless Del-Boy style rogue are mistaken. He will try at all costs to fraduantly get money by whatever means, he's relatively smart, listening to him you might be fooled as he appears to have some knowledge of the industry.

I know he tried to get something sorted here in Ireland and even had the nerve to use the names of well respected airline executives and managers in his "Business Plan" who didn't even know about it. The first a CEO here knew about it, whose name was on the plan, was when I showed it to him! And PPRuNe played a very big part in exposing this fraudster and I know for a fact a lot of airline Exec's got the information form PPRuNe. If banks get taken in by him you can appreciate the danger he poses.

I was always worried for the wannabes, desperate to get employment with a commercial airline, here comes this guy promising the earth, widebody flying in a new start up with an ESOP to boot, wow! What a chance! He would have gladly taken the money and run.

So yes PPRuNe is 100% correct to continue to expose this man for what he is and warn others about dealing with him.

Keep up the fight Danny!