PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor in the news again!
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2002, 21:22
Sensible

Flies for fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the absence of Names, dates and details of Neil's alleged frauds, I hold the view that he is more of a danger to himself rather than others. Maybe those considering investing in his pie in the sky schemes would be the ones most likely to benefit from the services of a child psychiatrist!

Neil would have probably made a good double glazing salesman if only he hadn't had the desire to dress up! Come to think of it, why didn't he self sponsor to actually become a pilot then you guys could have pronounced proudly that you had flown with F/O Robertson. Maybe Neil wouldn't have been happy with first officer, he would have wanted to be a captain straight away! I guess Danny joining Astreus and becoming an official Captain is what is bugging Neil!

Lets be absolutely serious here for a moment whilst we all ask ourselves whether an active businessman such as Neil presents himself would actually have the time to sit and post on the Internet all day long? I think not! My opinion is that Neil is just trying to be the big man but lacks the necessary substance.

Neil, you have answers for all of the criticisms levied at you, just answer the questions in my earlier post or are they to be ignored the same as the questions about you aviation and non aviation related qualifications?

You may have guessed by now that some people are beginning to doubt your integrity