PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2011, 09:19
Bootstrap1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't know where this campaign is going to end up but after reading Nassensteins latest memo re: IFE it doesn't give you a warm fuzzy feeling. Having said that there is a lot of construction about to take place on the jet base which would be the largest jetbase update in a while. So on one hand they are making some sort of investment but on the other they are raping and pillaging everyone from shareholders, to passengers and staff.
The staff here are long term employees and hope to be around long after the current board and CEO are gone, they are short term contracted employees playing with the lives and livelihoods of thousands. What do hope to gain when they will be gone before the next cabin upgrade or EBA?

Also seeing olivia front the media makes my blood boil. I know she is the puppet for other faceless people but what would she know about the staff here and what they have done and endured for the company. At least she brushes her hair now before fronting up before the cameras she must read some unflattering comments about her appearance.