PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2011, 01:06
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Livi is at it again,
Latest Qantas strikes hit 8500 passengers

Qantas says about 8500 passengers have been affected by a ground staff strike at airports across Australia this morning.
and along comes OW with this huge revelation,
Qantas spokeswoman Olivia Wirth told Channel Seven passengers were being delayed and inconvenienced.
"It should be the travelling public that we focus on," she said.

What is clear to the "traveling public" none of this would be happening if the management had the foresight to be smart enough to sit down and resolve the issues with the various unions if indeed the focus was on the "traveling public." The manager bozos currently running the show at Q has lost all creditability with their media statements. Airlines are a "people business" something they have completely lost sight of over the last year or so.

A little birdie tells me that in the eyes of the Australian public, these managers are seen as the problem and not the staff, there is strong evidence, people are tiring of the Q group managers attitude towards their staff, I believe a large corporate account will be moving over to JBs camp in the not too distant future.... stay tuned.

Qantas linked to Fiji anti-union decree - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

For the record I believe this is the link for the above post... very interesting indeed...

Last edited by TIMA9X; 30th Sep 2011 at 03:16.