PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2011, 21:36
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was disconnected because after his number was put on PPRUNE he was inundated with calls and was unable to do his job.
While I do understand the reason behind the decision I wonder why they do not invest some (small) cash to improve the application platform all together. All airlines seem to blow the same trumpet: "...we want to hire the best, highly motivated and skilled people, true team-players and well-balanced individuals keen to join our dynamic environment etc,etc..." but let poor IT to waste people's time or even worse toss a 1000s hrs TP guy (and relative airmanship that would come attached...) in favour of an upper-market FTO cadet just because he/she can be moulded, they have JOC...bla, bla, bla...

Jet2 might not be one of the above (Mr. Prince kindly acknowledged my application being in the system after I emailed him) but it really doesn't cost much to say "...yep,we got it/work in progress/no thanks but no...".

Having said that I am already looking forward since I am not TR, low-ish TT (just thar dirty 1000/TP...) and...NO JOC!!! Hope my boss never finds out or he will cut my salary because I have nowhere to go...