PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet F/A fired for reporting the Captain
Old 19th Sep 2011, 18:08
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRM skills ?

I can't help wondering about the CRM skills of some of the pilots who have posted above, in twelve years of flying with cabin crew I have always treated them with respect and have without had that respect reurned.

I have never had to take an issue with a CC member further than a descreet word, however I did have to go to the management about one FO who had such a poor attitude with the CC that I felt it was a a flight safety hazard........... on the very same flight he refused to check an ATC clearance that was in doubt (he got it wrong) and then attempted to take off without clearance.

The CC member who had to take his rudness and abuse got my respect for the way she contunued with her duties dispite the way she was treated, the FO gets no respect what so ever from me for his attitude.

In some posts above I see some of this FO's attitude, it is a very poor pilot who has such a view of the CC, they have their part to play in the safe operation of the aircraft and as pilots we would do well to remember and respect them for that.