PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2011, 11:33
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steve Creedy visited Seattle courtesy of Qantas and Boeing

Really how does Steve Creedy sleep at night. His article in the Australian today was absolute rubbish...
Yeah, I agree. You are probably referring to this gem, a Creedy special reminds me of the 89 stuff we all had to endure..
Qantas cancels 28 flights, delays another 27 in response to strikes | The Australian

Qantas estimates more than 10,000 passengers have been affected by industrial; action by the engineers since it began in late August.

“The TWU is intent on causing disruptions to Qantas passengers and we are doing everything we possibly can to reduce the delays and cancellations,” Qantas group executive Olivia Wirth said.

Qantas argues the union’s pay claim of 15 per cent over the next three years was not sustainable in the current economic climate.
The above got right up my nose but par for the course with Creedy...

Steve Creedy visited Seattle courtesy of Qantas and Boeing

Boeing's Dreamliner proves 'a joy to fly' | The Australian

You don't have to dig too deep to find who's side Creedy is on, I am afraid that's what we are up against here in Australia...
Remember this video on August the 24th

Says it all really, I wonder if they gave him an IPAD as well?

If you agree, possibly good if the mods moved this to the Aug 24 thread as these observations have been collected and discussed on there and good to have a single thread with all the records leading up to the 24th and events after. Sooner or later someone is going to trip up and it will be on this thread for all to see.