PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2011, 11:08
stubby jumbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As Surfside mentioned in an earlier post...... "history just keeps repeating".

I recall that after every VR/CR offer of late -we have a severe crew shortage -'cause the clowns who do the figures can't add up .

How hard is it?

So I wasn't surprised when -the phone rings late this 'arvo from Fat Boy Slim- asking whether I could postpone my exit date -"due to crew resourcing issues for next Bid Period".......read

WE HAVE STUFFED THE NUMBERS UP AGAIN AND WE NEED MORE CREW !!!

Naturally , my response was -NAH

Treat once loyal people like crap long enough and eventually they will say :
JAM IT.

My attitude is just one of thousands in this place now.

Just.... "show me the money" chumps......I have been screwed over way too many times(20 hour TOD's,KPI reviews,interrogations etc etc) plus I have witnessed the wholesale destruction of a once great airline due to the greed and incompetence of those who laughingly call themselves "managers".

Suck it up.

Enjoy the day tomorrow boys and girls (contingency team).....chucking bags and getting abused by punters all day.

'am sure Wirth, Joyce and Clifford will be all tucked away in their warm bunkers on QCA/9.....away from the mayhem-giving interviews for 2GB and Sky news.

"Oh -they are all bad people these TWU union types......we have been trying to negotiate in good faith blah blah blah" We cannot give them the EBA guarantees that they request......(yet we can find $5m for the Leprechaun)

The blatant hypocrisy is sickening.

"What you sow...you shall reap !"