PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hangar SOP to View?
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2011, 03:20
flingwing1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Testing . . .1 . . . 2 . . .3 <grin>

On 16 Sept 11 Burr Styers wrote:
“PPRuNe is a free form public forum, with specific subject matter, and as wonderful and varied as that content is, it does have its limitations. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Fred/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]”

True. Let’s say I was just testing those limits <Big Grin>.
------------------------------

Thanks, your ideas, although not exactly a complete, ready-to-go SOP for a hangar, did ring true. I need to keep this SOP simple, as in “KISS”.

Interestingly, when I first started researching and collecting materials for this extravaganza, I read and saved several large, complex documents about electric hangar door safety (i.e., no one gets mangled). Then, a week or so later, when I finally went to the facility for a walkaround, I found that both the facility’s good-sized, fairly modern hangars had no doors at all! Just open, gaping holes <g>. I guess this being Asia, and the airport being operated by the local air force, they figured who needs doors? So it looks like your ideas about getting started might work after all <g>.

And as far as your location being “hucking fell” in Asia, I can’t imagine where that would be. With plenty of nice looking wimmenz and lots of decent, inexpensive food the only place that might qualify is some Cambodian extermination camp <ggg>. If that’s where you are writing from, God spede! <Big Grin>.

Now, let’s see what I can develop. Thanks.