PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero-care Australia
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2011, 14:45
oz_aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ozgrade3, you seem like the person I was only too happy to see move on. Face it, your glory days are gone, and as the company grew new ideas and ways of working were needed. Somehow I think you had some good times and came to the conclusion that the world owed you something special.

I've heard so much crap here from people with an axe to grind, and honestly have to wonder what 7,000 hours of flying time has to do with making you a great baggage handler. I've spent over 15 years in this industry and have come to the conclusion that everyone has their own set of expectations - and if you expect to come to work, work to the best of your ability and expect to be paid for the work you did - well, you should be happy.

I've seen some great people come out of ground handling and make great careers in aviation, and there are many worse employers out there than Aero-Care. If you're considering working for Aero-Care, you'll get exposure to more of the industry than you will if you work for a single airline. You'll also get the opportunity for development and advancement, with heaps of career opportunities opening in front of you.

Give it a go, and screw the negative bastards!