PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another expat pilot beaten in vietnam
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2011, 11:39
Touch'n'oops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monarch man:
I actually had the Singaporian guy standing right behind me and I was there the entire time. He was doing no wrong and as I understand he had no contact with the captain before hand. I actually asked a couple of the girls, because I couldn't understand what this guy had done, I assumed the two had it out earlier.

Slasher:
So you support such an uncalled for outburst? Just because he is a Captain? How would you then deal with such a person who believes he has the right to stomp on another man, who was in no means acting in antangistic manner? Do you think it is fair that this Singaporian fella was going to have to deal with the police for fight he did not start? Which is dealt with harshly here!

I aperciate that a lot things that happen down route and should stay down route! I've seen a lot of sh*t down route, which has also included other members of crew fighting, on those occasions appologies were made and the night went on. Unlike this captain who firmly believed he had right of way! He certainly didn't care about the guy he just attacked, so I gave him the same due care!

When a Captain believes it is acceptable to beat his chest and attack an innocent member of public, I draw a line. When dealing with confrontation he should be able to excise restraint and sound judgement no matter when or where!

P.s. I hope he does catch up with me, because I would love to have it out!

At the end of the day, sod the Singaporian, he's only a local!