PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia Non Type Rated DEC Interview
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2011, 10:15
Apache702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interview

First day: Welcome and company presentation, Very nice people.
Technical examen, 50 questions, 45 mins to complete,
(read Ace Pilot interview)

Groupe exercise: watch a 5-10 mins video, about two pilot having an engine problem, engine shut down, after the video you discuss
their CRM, decision making, communication, judgement..etc...
you have to talk about it about 10 mins and after you talk in front of the class one by one.

Day 2: Interview, standard I would say, why u want to join AA, why should we take u, tell us ur career, what if captain does not follow SOP,
ETC...they are very nice people.

Day 3: Simulator,A320, 20mins to 30 mins, expect different scenario as i guess they change for the purpose of evaluating the command capability, but i had strange noise at V1,(compressor stall) after hiting birds, on the initial climb out eng overheat, slowly lost power, and had to shut it down, the first officer is first flight, he constantly makes mistakes, so u have to watch him all the time, you are almost single pilot i would say, it is a very busy session, they look at your decision making and your CRM, you can choose your seat left or right, there is no extra points if you fly from the left seat.
I did it from the right seat cause all my hours on airbus are on the right seat. I succeeded and am now waiting for my starting date.
Cheers and Good luck ,