PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2011, 04:48
adsyj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Chow, Bucko and Mudskipper

Thanks for the supportive words and sage advice. I do feel a bit silly about my post and contemplated pulling it but I realise there are probably plenty of us feeling the same way and maybe others that are feeling stressed will also benefit from the support you blokes have shown.

Foolishly I have felt uncomfortable about raising this at work and I probably should have said something to a Skipper or Senior FO and I might not of ended up so bloody tense and out of sorts.

My girl is not really a whinger and I haven't been myself so it has been a bit rocky on that front, and that is my fault. The mortgage isn't that huge and I have saved hard but suddenly one day you look and the Bank Account is empty, replaced by a nice Unit with a mortgage attached and a message from QF that I can expect to lose my job. Blah. I admit it scared me.

Anyway I have had a swim and cleared my head a bit, going to take my lovely girl for dinner tonight and apologise for being a turd and just bloody well get on with it. There are plenty of people worse of than me.

Cheers again and it really does feel better just to get it out.