PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2011, 02:52
Mud Skipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
adsyj,

Don't apologise, most of us are just totally over it. For what seems like years we have been at war with a self-serving board who spend more time and effort attacking their workforce than running the principle airline. Their pathetic attempt to try and force us all into Jetstar, on lesser conditions, continues to fail as they have underestimated what, above pay and promotion, it means to most of us to work in Qantas. They don’t get it and never will but will destroy the airline trying.
So few have actually gone to Jetstar it must be really frustrating their master plan, fact is most would prefer to leave and work for anyone else rather than yield assist in the destruction of our airline by these parasites who sit at their desks plotting whilst we are out flying, engineers fixing and FA’s serving. That the majority of politicians sit by and watch this all unfold is sadly hardly surprising.
Take to girlfriend out for a walk, it costs nothing, don’t talk about Qantas etc, just give yourselves a chance to relax.
Hopefully AIPA is up to the task otherwise the world doesn’t end we just will find ourselves working overseas. It will be sad to see Qantas go the way of Ansett but it looks like a 50-50 ATM, stuffed if I understand what world the major shareholders live in, Cloud Fairyland I think.

Think I’ll go and get me an A380 endorsement before I leave! (Fm)