PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2011, 01:12
adsyj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair enough, couple of highly respected posters giving Longreach a wrap is good enough for me.

I'm going to make contact and see how it goes.

Ladies and Gents I ask you indulge me in a minor vent.

I think I'm beat. I"'m tired of feeling anxious all the time, bought my first home and settled on August 24, can you believe it. It is bloody stressful just not knowing what my future holds, I'm sick of it. I'm sure I don't have a long term future here at Qantas. Luckily I'm single no kids (just a whingeing girlfriend who complains I'm away to much having a good time and boring when I get home). Morally I want to do the right thing by my pilot brothers and sisters . I want to maintain and grow my career, don't want to screw anybody just want to finish what I started and have worked bloody hard for. Neither do I want to sound like a sook but deadset I am mentally drained by all this ****. I know this has happened to plenty before me and will surely happen again, but it sucks thats for sure.

Bloody hell I do sound like a cry baby, didn't mean to just wanted to vent a bit. I have to toughen up. I have had a dream ride and I am gonna refocus and move onwards and upwards.

Mohican and Keg thanks for the intel re Longreach.

Fark I'm almost embarrassed with what I wrote above, I know blokes who are gonna be worse off than me due to family kids etc, but this has been on my mind and I wanted to get it out. No disrepect to anybody else, hopefully everybody gets a good outcome.

Couple of spoons of harden up coming my way.

Cheers and thanks for listening.