PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kidnappinig in Philippines
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2011, 02:00
bbratuse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And few answers for the last time on this topic as I can see this is turning into typical PPRUNE sh... as characters like leemankin and ainako start posting.....

1. How is something like this possible at the airport? well read this.. Asia Times Online :: Southeast Asia news and business from Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam
DOJ task force to inspect Lozada ‘kidnap’ site at NAIA - Nation - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News
so...it is not the first time and believe will not be the last and mind you a vast number of kidnappings is not reported due to lack of faith in the police (just remember how they handled Hong Kong tourist bus crisis etc..) or common belief that police is involved in kidnapping anyway
2. All the other questions such as enemy within,why 50K etc... just to say there is ongoing investigation and I have no intention exposing details on public forum and thus putting my family in further jeopardy and hope you can understand that

So for the last time...as one poster said it was a very simple initial post to raise awareness of dangers being in Philippines sharing my personal nightmare...for further reading read numerous travel warnings about Manila and Philippines...be smart and stay safe

And now checking out....