PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2011, 02:14
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, when you get angry there's always someone who'll point out to you: karma.

Geoff Dixon certainly hasn't tasted what's coming to him through Karma and I doubt Buchannan or Joyce will taste it. Being sacked won't hurt them, they'll have already stashed away millions.

Gerry Harvey is a real piece of work, if you think the filth that departs the mouths of the above is bad have a listen to the musings of Harvey.

He has said in public that one of the things that holds businesses back in Australia is that we don't have a ready supply of illegal labour that will work for virtually nothing (i.e. Mexicans in the USA). This from a multi billionaire.

I love going to Harvey Norman stores, he has a huge range of goods that I can compare alongside each other. I then go home, research on the net the product and make a decision where I will buy. It doesn't matter if Harvey Norman are cheaper, I will never spend my money there.

When people start making principled decisions about where they will spend their money, karma will start to bite a few of these arseholes. In my view, Qantas is going to be taken to the brink before we get our airline back. I'm not going to spend my money there anymore. I will when the pigs with their noses in the trough are ousted.

I like a lot of what Borghetti at Virgin is doing. From my limited understanding of the pay deal at VA, he had personal involvement and a reasonable deal was struck that bettered employment conditions. All without the 'continual ****!ng whinge' that comes from Qantas management about how the sky is going to fall while on the other hand announcing record profits.

Yep, principled, values driven management. Let's hope that there's enough money in the tin until things turn around there.