PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2011, 19:01
Derestrictor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet2 are an appalling outfit.

I can understand why the low-houred mob would join Jet2, but for anyone who is a family man, or who wants to be treated like a human, then forget it. Jet2 is simply not worth it.

Over the years the company has a history of horrendous examples of screwing flight crews. These are not one-off affairs, but an in-bred obsession which is now close to an art form.

I'm sure the Jet2 lovers will be along to defend the indefensible, but having lived through the hell of unreasonable buffoons and yes-men who only look out for themselves, I can assure you that my own personal experience, and that of my many colleagues, will highlight the fact that only the desperate need apply.

For those who are experienced, there are better things out there. In the recent last couple of years, Jet2 deluded themselves they were some airline of choice. Instead they were a port to shelter in the economic storm. The current numbers of flight crew who are applying to other airlines is significant. It tells you something when captains leave to take up F/O positions.