PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airfield departure times
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2011, 10:31
Akhorahil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Splitduty, if I donīt need to something... I just simply donīt do it.

Will I go home earlier if I am nice? will I earn more? will I have more rest time? The answer is NO, so I have no need to be nice.

There was a time where I provided traffic information when tfc was with less than 10 NM, or climbing to a lower level... now of course I donīt, I follow the RCA, so will only provide tfc info for esential tfc (when the separation is less than published). Same with all other things that are not mandatory. I am unhappy at my work (I have to work 470 hours more each year than I did), so I donīt really care about the work. I just wait untill go home time and try to do as little as I can to comply with the rules. I could provide better service (Tfc info, turbulence info, holding info and so on) but there is nothing for me to win with it.

I could also say I have studied the RAD and I apply it... poor pilots facing turbulence and asking to climb on restricted routes, they will never climb with me. I try to learn all the regulations to know what should I do and what I shouldnīt... maybe ifīs revenge for my 470 hours/year lost... maybe.

Good luck over Spain... lots of TCAS TA coming with 5 NM soon.