PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flying through cb(s)
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2011, 19:32
NWbackforty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paul Soderlind's FSB's

IGh -

Thanks for the quick and full reply. I'm really interested in the 'copies of the copies' of the FSB's. I missed touching base with Paul by two years (God bless his soul) after I researched his extensive followup to the crash of 720B NWA Flt 705 on Feb. 12, 1963. Paul left us in 2000 and NWA disappeared into Delta starting in 2009. I've been down many roads trying to find those FSB's and I keep coming up with dead ends until I read your post. I'll reimburse you for copy and mailing costs and your trouble most gladly !

Not on Alki today - just came in from weeding as it's starting to get above 80 deg. f., which is hot for the Pacific Northwest.

Robert Serling's Loud and Clear talked a great deal about the accident, Paul's work, and the United Flt 746 incursion into high altitude stall five months to the day later than Flt 705's crash (FDR readouts from both incidents were almost identical -United 746 had the advantage of altitude and a cockpit crew that, with the additional time/altitude available, was able to eventually pull out and land with no injuries or damage).

Not sure how I can get my address and reimbursement to you. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.