PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Magazine
Thread: Pilot Magazine
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2002, 19:38
bottieburp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
November Pilot

Hi Stampe,

I agree that the Miles feature is really good. Whilst I can be accused of bias (!) there is no denying that the photography is exceptional. Dave Calderwood, Nick Bloom and the modest unsung genius with the camera Cliff Knox (Old Warden photographer par excellence) have produced some priceless pictures.

How frustrating for the Editor to learn that there has been some problems with the production. Hardly their fault - all subcontracted(?) - and I am sure the subject of separate discussion.

If your copy is defective then it will be replaced surely. If it were me (mine was fine) I would go back to the shop, leaf through the stock, find a brankers copy and get them to swap it.

For you Miles enthusiasts out there - if you want to know more about the Miles Falcon featured in Nov. Pilot you need to get hold of a copy of Feb 03 FlyPast, out January 1st. Where Ken Ellis is involved we can be sure of something really exciting.

Come on guys - give our magazines a break - all make an excellent contribution. 3 magazines? Aren't we lucky! I agree with Stampe - some American magazines are ghastly.