PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 16:56
sublime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello,please someone who is working or has already finished with medicals approval and so tell me what happens... I submitted all my medicals and for 3 days I did not have the step 2: JOINING available. Now out of a sudden they became available and I have the resignation letter and travel induction with workbook available,as well as the travel arrangements. Doesn't this appear only after medical approval? don't understand. Or they do appear anyway? but they are congratulating me for having passed the pre employment steps and being accepted as part of emirates and the cabin crew team. Boooh!? I did not get any mail or sms yet to tell me I'm medically cleared... thought they were still waiting for a full blood count, as I sent only the hemoglobine count on it's own.

Also, wanted to let you know I re-did the smear test and came out CLEAR and good!! the first one was wrong!! but now I can't do anything anymore for the insurance, because I already signed the waiver where I give up on medical assistance for the cervical smear problem for 2 years oh well, I won't need it anyway.