PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Reject
Thread: Ryanair Reject
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 15:05
pilotcop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it really does amuse me that people think it is their right to have a shot at Ryanair, and that if you have the money you get the job!

absolute rubbish, at no time during my selection was I asked how I was to pay for the course or if I had the money to do so. Also, when you eventually get into the training regime of Ryanair, you will see that the standards set are very high indeed, just because you have paid doesn't mean that you will pass, the sim sessions, ground school and testing are all of a very high standard, people do fail and need to retake, have more simulator sessions,etc. This is not to generate more money for FR, it is in the cadets best interest. Once on line, the training remains excellent, recurrent sim sessions, line checks, etc are all professional and of a very high standard, so please stop spouting this BS about you have the money you get the job!

Oh, and by the way I was over 30 when accepted, people over 30 are still passing, I see them on the line and jump seating, etc, so please lets put this lie to bed as well. Possibly a good time to get back on thread...... as to reapplying, all you can do is ask, don't ask - don't get, good luck either way