PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOC Region? Jet Air
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2011, 06:06
MartinSpiegl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paybeforefly banned

To be honest, I am a bit disappointed that paybeforefly got banned now, and that I dont have the chance to present the evidence to him, and same important, that he can present his evidence to this forum.

At least, I would like to fulfill my commitment and present tangible evidence.

I kindly ask a few members of this forum to send me their (anonymous) email addresses via PM, so that I can send in return copy of the insurance, AOC regions, movement statistics, tire pressure check forms with release to service documents.

As you can see, I would like to prove a point here, that not always a anonymous person, hiding behind the internet is correct in what he says.

I think ImperialJet and Jetair are companies which operate at the required regulatory standards and aim to do this beyond to reach their internal quality standards. Such companies dont deserve to be defamed like in these posts in past few days. So, everybody has my contact details and my full name and I am available to discuss anything, which is within normal business ethics, like the way to be addressed, to un-mask the identity and to provide supporting documents for allegations.

So, I will await your PMs to send you my supporting documents, and I would be grateful, if you could share the outcome of your review to this forum.

Thank you.