PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas/Jetstar mou possibilities
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 09:20
skysook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Standard, I dont work for Jetstar. But I'll support a Jetstar pilot over a QF pilot any day. Why? simply because they work a hell of a lot harder and they earn a hell of a lot less and therfore do it a hell of a lot tougher than you! and I respect that, I don't care what happened in the past. That's completely irrelevant because most employees at jetstar joined well after their establishment. They joined because they needed employment to survive and with their qualifications and experience, perhaps Jetstar was the only choice they had. They certainly would not turn an offer down just to protect the flying and salary of some snooty faced, over paid prick in another airline.

Salary sacrificing $40,000 for an endorsement places a hell of a burden on ones income so yes I would describe that as doing the "hard yards". Since you're probably sitting on tripple figures I'm guessing that's something you clearly know nothing about.

Your arrogance and pretentiousness is outstanding! If you have an opportunity to join Jetstar then take my advice and turn it down cause people like you will simply not fit in...

..."There's more than 1 airline in the world" remember?