PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOC Region? Jet Air
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 08:50
MartinSpiegl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paybeforefly: wrong information

Dear all,

My name is Martin Spiegl and I am writing to you in my capacity as a Managing Director of Jetair Flug GmbH.
Very few members of this forum are trying to defame Jetair and ImperialJet with incorrect information.

Let me respond to the allegations of the user paybeforefly and shipshape79Charlie:

- "Tire Pressure check is not done on the Learjet fleet." Firstly, I am wondering why paybeforefly complains about Learjet issues, when he is saying in another thread that he is on the Challenger fleet. Secondly, and much more important, we are complying with the respective AD, like any other operator does. The required documentation is regularly reviewed by the CAMO organisation and audited by the German Civil Aviation during their normal audits.

- „ImperialJet lost their AOC in Lebanon“ ImperialJets AOC is valid, the highest court of Lebanon has ruled that it is valid. It is true, that there have been attempts to revoke this AOC,
But the highest Lebanese court has acknowledged in their decision that this was done wrongfully by the CAA and in order to give commercial advantage to other favored operator, which are owned by persons trying to influence politics and its administration.

- “No Fuel Cards” All of our Aircrafts are equipped with Shell, AirBP, Petrofer, Nautilus and ExxonMobil Fuel carnets. I think this is more than the average Businessjet is equipped with.

- “Flying outside ICAO regions” Jetair is flying in the regions EUR, AFI, MID/ASIA. We have not conducted any flight outside the approved regions, I am wondering how paybeforefly could keep such flightlogs as evidence.

- “Not getting paid” Everybody gets paid for his work and services. Every supplier and every employee. Anybody who feels that he didn’t got paid in the past and there is something owed to him, he should contact me via email or in this forum, but with full facts and full name. I am ready to discuss any issue in public, I think that this makes it clear once more, how confident we are that everybody is paid what is owed to him.

- “Flying with no duty time regulation” Jetair has been audited by the LBA (German Civil Aviation Authority) in March 2011 for the renewal of the AOC, which was done successfully without limitations. Beginning of August 2011, we have hosted the Civil Aviation inspectors for an audit. Flight duty time limitations have been checked during this visit aswell. Being responsible at the end, I am very confident, that everything is in order with the Flight duty time limitations.

Let me close this issue with the invitation, that whoever feels for, can contact me anytime. My email address is martin.spiegl@imperial-jet.

Lets hope that I have been able to clear these issues with the major part of this forum, however, I am not sure my answers will fly on a fertile grounds with users like Paybeforefly and ShipshapeCharlie.

Brgds,

Martin Spiegl