PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas/Jetstar mou possibilities
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2011, 03:50
skysook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Green Goblin,

You sir, have one hell of a warped perspective!

I have also worked my arse off in GA and unlike some I didn't get into Qantas. Instead, I slaved away in a "sister airline" for many years working longer hours and receiving significantly less renumeration. Finally a real opportunity exists for me and my collegues to be awarded a command upgrade. Something we have been working hard for for many years.

All of a sudden a group of people think they have every right to just come along and walk into our airline and take our jobs and destroy everything we have worked for since day 1. Apparently, according to some people we are supposed to be okay with this. Apparently these people think they are better than everyone else because their airline is bigger than ours, they make more money than we do and their Q is bigger than our Q so this gives them every right to serve them selves as they please and not expect anyone to say anything. For a bunch of people who "don't want to go there" it's very interesting how all of a sudden, when things don't look so good and their careers are under threat they want to join us and take everything we have.

Mate, if you expect us to sit back and not get upset for what you think you are entitled to, then good luck!

You can keep that new spirit of yours, cause where I am no one wants it!