PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2011, 15:01
sublime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheRedHatGirl

Thanks a lot for your response. I am so freaking out. The thing is,my doc told me that in a big number of cases, the body does win over this and all comes back to normal,but I dont think he could give me a letter stating this..I don't think he would put his stamp on something like this. BUT he did write at the ''treatment'' rubric : test shall be repeated within 6 months. So he clearly states that he thinks no other treatment should be performed for now.
Today I went to another doctor and he told it is a strange diagnostic, because he did the test again and I have no visible lesion whatsoever. He told the result of the first test can be wrong. And I so much hope so. I shall pick up this second result on wednesday. Meanwhile, I will contact emirates and say that I'd like to state that I refuse to do the test and I agree not to be covered by insurance on this problem,if possible..if not and they still ask the result, I will wait for the result on wednesday and see wich one of them to submit, who knows, a wonder might happen and this second one could turn out good. I hope it is as you say and they won't reject me because of this it is said that many women have it anyway, at least 3% so they should be familiar with this kind of problem. Waiting and praying now..for my health and for emirates. Meanwhile if anyone has an experience like this or has the same problem or knows something..please do tell. Best regards and God bless us with health

Last edited by sublime; 19th Aug 2011 at 15:24.