PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2011, 09:22
sublime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am so sad. I have just submitted all my medicals, and all were good instead that yesterday I had to pick up my smear test and the result was with low abnormal cells. I already told Emirates I am waiting for the result of the smear test so I do have to submit it. But I am very worried.. whether they will just wont give me the medical insurance part for this problem (which is fine for me!) or they won't hire me??
My doctor told that hopefully in 3 months my imunitary system will have already got rid of them, and that almost every woman has it in one part of her life but the body fights against and it comes back to normal. But I am worried about this situation with Emirates. I checked on medical form and at the gynaecology part writes only that it is unnacceptable to have severe menstrual pains or untreated CIN II pap result .. but mine, as in the first 3 categories of result is CIN I.
I am pretty much sure I will solve with my health (as doc gave me some ovules and stuff), but I dont know what Emirates will say of this when I submit, today, the last report this being the smear test. I can't believe that after I thought all was good not comes this. so hoping they will not give up on me... I try to keep up my hopes but I am so worried..