PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oban/Glenforsa News
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2011, 17:36
madflyer26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CWW,

That is a load of rubbish and you know it!

You facilitated the fuel for your mates to come over with their Yaks Cutting Paul Keegan out the loop altogether. David Howitt is getting made a scape goat so you can claim the moral high ground and look good doing so. And if this is not the case why did you not call the council or Paul and report it. It took an Argyll Aero Club member to tell Paul Keegan about it and when he confronted you- you said ''I thought you new about it''. So you sanctioned this, you could have put a stop to it but you didn't because it suited your needs. You can spin as much bull on here as you want but the simple truth is you deliberately cut Keegan out of this knowing fine well you would save your mates a fortune.

This latest action by Keegan is indefensible and you should do your best to stay out of it. It has no impact on you and I have supported you all the while but what I am hearing back suggests you think you're invincible and untouchable.

Using the fuel debacle on Mull to justify the blanket ban of Mogas is absolutely shocking. Please don't underestimate the weight of opposition that is looming to solve this matter.

Argyll Aero Club has set the precedence and we the other users will use this blue print to beat TLC and the council at their own game.

Regards

Kevin MacCuish

PS: Remember all dictators have their glory and power but most fall from grace just as quick!