PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUGUST 24th - QANTAS
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2011, 23:27
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tick Tock 1000 is nigh

I will release the 61 questions in due course. Couple of other things need to happen first.
Good work Steve. Don't rush. Plot, plan and exercise your manouver meticulously and precisely. I agree that the management are likely trying to 'place the hook in the jaws' of the Unions and drag them into a showdown. One thing with 89 was that if anything, the fight was not strategised well enough. It was quick in reality with a lot of blood spilled, but the enemy was underestimated and their counter attack plan not forseen. This fight needs to be nutted out very methodically as there is even more at stake than 89 in my opinion.

73 to 91- I could not agree more. Flew to LA recently on a prehistoric 747. There was less legroom (or so it felt) on that 13 hour nightmare than there was on a Dash Q400 on the weekend. The LA flight was one of my worst international flights in cattle class in recent memory
If AJ reckons that is 'world class service' then I may as well buy an asylum seeker boat, configure it slightly (add a food cart containing a brown apple, cookie, and plastic water cup) and sail over next year.

On a positive, this mornings announcement may sound something like this - ' QF managment have agreed to base themselves offshore, as well as agreed to return all bonus payments, sign on fee's, rorts, fiddles and money making scam's used to obscenely fill their materialistic desires over the past decade'. All monies will be donated to charity. Furthermore, all management, in line with worlds best practise and in line with the ever worsening world economic climate, have agreed to work under straight salaried positions not exceeding $300k per year in total. No longer will share options be part of the remuneration packages, no links to consultancy firms will be tolerated, and no other financial interests will be accepted as part of said remuneration package'.

Over to you, you little Irish toad...