PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2011, 09:52
Romulus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lame1
"I think you may find they're training up a crew to handle rather more of the fleet than the current number. i.e. planning ahead"
The numbers quoted are required to work on this lastest piece "new technology",you show your lack of experience and knowledge in the industry by (a) having a guess (b)suggesting that more manpower than needed is being used to carrry out the work.
Our old manager believed only 24 LAME's were needed .The current manager thinks someone with a CAT A is a better option than a experienced LAME.Id say you would fit in nicely as the third muppet.
Perhaps, perhaps not.

But what is quite clear is that you're a bitter, close minded individual.

As for having a guess, well, I'm assuming on that basis you are 100% fully informed or you are also having a guess. And you are a hypocrite. That's probably it, kind of screams out of you really.

Based on what I do know more manpower than is absolutely needed is being used. Logically that doesn't happen in a cost cutting environment without a reason. It would appear logical that, when a new type is intorduced, you use more labour than is absolutely necessary up front so you have trained, experienced people ready for further aircraft entering service.

Of course, your bitterness won't let you admit the logic of this, you'll have a nice tanty, the knickers will have a further twist or two added and you'll whinge and bitch about how terrible it all is.

But you won't do anything, you'll just be a mouth.

Seriously, if it's that bad then get out. Do something else. Grow up at the very least.