PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Pilots heading to Botswana
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2011, 18:04
perceval

Location: Laos,Kenya,Czech republic,IOM , Eire , France,CAR,Libya...etc..
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What are you on about ? Reserved jobs for SADC citizens ? That's not a country but a vague economic entity anyway . Priority to citizens of Botswana to fly in Botswana , I can sort of understand , but every other foreigner should (and I'm sure will) be treated the same way when it comes to getting a job ...like in most other places .You don't think companies are doing enough 'natio- nepotism' as it is , you want governments to get involved ! Aviation is supposed to be about travelling and making the world a more accessible place to all dude !
If people (like me BTW ) fancy working all over the world , can you please let them do what the hell they want ! If you're so desperate to get a job in Maun , why don't you go there ? We all have to pull our socks up when it comes to getting flying jobs ...don't expect someone to ring you at home with a job offer just because you are yourself and you !

Oh sorry gotta go answer my phone , must be Air France calling me to fly their new 380 They'vebeen keeping that job for me foreveeeeer !!!!