PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling CHC North Sea drivers
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2002, 11:34
Labarynth Seal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North Sea drivers

SASless - Ohhhh.....hit a nerve did I...Sorry mate, don't take it personal.

I was just trying to point out (a little sarcastically) that i think that all the old four ringers who kept the operation going without any problems before JAR took over, are now thinking, why the hell sould we have to sit loads of exams etc, because of a load of stoned officials in Holland decided to create their own little flying club...up there.....in the sky some where....where? And the more stoned they got, the more ridiculous the JAR-FCL regs became

I am not being dismissive of their skills as old "shagged" out pilots (like you......maybe....just old and wise ), just making my view known that i think it is silly to try and fix something that aint broke

Maybe the cause for alarm, is that with out those "dottering old fools" helping the up and coming co/jos getting their experience there would maybe more accidents in the sky than there is already

But after all the over time and yummy rig food and time away from the lovely wife ( maybe yours frightens the hell out of you.....?), you can only fly so much any way legally.

( I am waiting for the rendition about back in the days of leonardo da vinci, you had already done 26,000 TT flying all the rigs from Labrador to the gulf of mexico... )

Kid regards

Yours ever waiting for gleams of knowledge

Labarynth Seal - ( A strange but yet very useful device i am led to believe)