PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Hiring
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2011, 07:20
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
built4lying83: I think your posts are best suited here: http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/4...verywhere.html or at the very least read it.....

And for the record, in your first 4 years you earned DOUBLE than most GA pilots ever do or did. If not 100% more if counting the hangar rats or those who worked for free for their first year. I was lucky to earn a few extra dollars as also worked part time in a bar. Then after your first 4 years you earned even more again. May pay went BACKWARDS when I landed a, then, dream job as an FO on a turboprop, because that was what it took to progress my career. You just have a severe case of entitlement as do so many other iCadet sell-outs.

So, with your 3000 ? 4000 ?? .....Oh screw it. Let's cut to the chase: just landed the Space Shuttle and therefore redundant with 85,000 hrs: after all, let's continue the bull$hitting?? How proud you must be to be interviewing for the same job where kids as young as 18 with ZERO hours or experience are deemed just as good and worthy as you are for an iCadet SO position.

There could be a reason why with all your fictitious hours you have not progressed as you deem you should. So of course, jump in to a CX iCadet SO position where the min standard is, well: zero experience.

So you want to debate the FACTS? You've picked a fight on thread where airline pilots (CX and other) offer advice, opinons and facts based on first hand "experience" with CX, at CX and in HK and you label those who either call you out for bull$hitting your hours (classy, professional....?) or challenge your point of view as "tools".

If you want a few threads where your ignorant and naive and less than honest status is applauded and supported then do so on the Wannabe forums. There you'll find all kinds of similar characters who will support your cause for many hundreds of pages. If you genuinely seek facts and opinons from those with that "experience" thing then receive the answers with the slightest bit of integrity let alone humility that your redundant Space Shuttle Cmdr title and 85,000 hrs of stature deserve.