PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantasanswers.com.au
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2011, 23:24
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Management polishing the turd

Hiarious.That website would have to one of the most desperate, poor attempts at the 'blame game' I have seen by any organisation in recent years.
The truth remains this - 'you can't polish the turd'! No matter how hard management try - by rubbing it, polishing it, buffing it and manipulating it , it still remains a turd. These fools just do not get it.

In terms of 'threat to business', why is there not a subheading on the site called 'Management', with a listing of the real money the execs are pulling out of the business to line their pockets, freight fixing scams and other assorted illegal activities which have resulted in fines and punitive damages awarded, management decisons contributing to company losses and the list goes on ?
It is time to reply by setting up a mirror image website which counteracts each lie, misinterpretation, distorted story and falsehood being peddled by a management team crumbling at the seam. Time to up the ante, take the fight to them and fight this one to the death. The real issues are not frontline staff, unions or anything of the sort, the problem is management.

35 000 associated emloyee's can do it ! If every union member chipped in $50.00 into an organised fund we can beat these clowns at their own game through media exposure, websites, Youtube, twitter and Face-book. The time has arrived for ALL employees (except management and Ken Borough), the public, the unions and any other supporters to band together, one united group fighting together.

As has been previously stated, a 90 year icon has been wrecked in 2 years (although the destruction really started after Mr Bowtie took his millions and ran).