PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna Thinks CE680 Pilots need more practise
Old 31st Jul 2011, 16:59
G-SPOTs Lost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whenrealityhurts...

This threads about Honeywell/Cessna and the operational issues operators are experiencing with the 680, if you want to discuss automation why not try to engage somebody on the dozen or so other threads about the subject.

Personally I'm happy for the aircraft to fly a coupled approach after 6:45 airborne in crap weather, 2 time zones away, in fact I'd argue its a great bit of airmanship to do so.

The fact that Phase V equipped aircraft cant do this currently is somewhat annoying. If an aircraft wasn't making performance, or wasn't making range due to a temporary ceiling cap, then Cessna would be working harder to sort the problem.

Judging by your comments you dont know 680's and you definetely don't know my operation

Children of the Magenta is a great video, never get tired of seeing it at each of the 15 or so yearly recurrents I've been on....its not a "dirty little secret" why you should think it is baffles me, in fact the catchphrase "Click Click" is used as an attention getter at our place.

So try and keep up, try to stay relevant and try to post something longer than one sentence, if you need a little longer to do so no problem....you take your time....