PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates advertising on PPrune
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2011, 08:04
Jetaim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates advertising on PPrune

A part from how ridiculous it looks to see an advertisement directly from EK on this forum (which makes sparks with all the moaning and bitching about them you can find here) it really gives the idea of how desperate they are. The content of the ad it self as well is a little unrealistic and just a bit too enthusiastic ( enjoy a better lifestyle in Dubai... a faster career... are they jocking right?) . They forget to mention as usual that you willl, by joining ,loose all you basic rights as a person and as worker. I have experienced my self what being unilaterally in the end of anaccountable ( well..let's see..) managers may be coming from the subcontinent or some other ****** up country where civilization is a couple of decades or centuries behind with no other protection or law on your side is... and I tell you is not what you want.
I have experienced this personally on my skin and I'm available for any additional info you might require.. Just PM me.
My suggetsions to wise western pilots remains : if you have a job DON'T! Just consider in extreme cases. But then know that it is just a matter of luck...a small problem can turn into a nightmare.
EK is is like Mc Donalds under many aspects. If you look at the menu board all sandwiches looks like very nice, juicy, cripsy and yummi. But when you get you actual meal it looks like **** , a tiny greasy bun with a old cow grounded meat pattie the thickness of a leaf in the middle.
Soon the EK equivalent of Ronald Mc Donald will be sent to road shows...but teh stripes will be red, green and black..