PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brize move a farce..
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2011, 21:52
3engnever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

SFFP,

If you read my post correctly, you will see that I make no point about the C130's noise pollution compared to that of the previous Bzz types. I agree that the VC10 and probably TriStar for that matter is equally, if not more so, noisy than the Herc, it was more a point that the 'them and us' attitude is doing nobody any favours, and, yes RA, the REMF comments do not help anyone.

RA, as to my Sqn, why would that concern you, I don't want to know yours! More to the point is that, you may think that you work harder than everyone else and that you are the most courageous aviator on this planet, but without the REMF fleet you wouldn't have a job to do. That hub and spoke doesn't work without us REMF's you know, charter boys included.

Anyway, sorry to the mods and RA for the personal attack, no harm intended, just sick of this whole, we hate Brize and want to be and Lyneham tosh. In an ideal world we would still have a whole lot of stations we have had to shut down but unfortunately we are broke. RA, maybe discuss over a beer in the, admittedly pretty rubbish, Bzz OM on an upcoming DIN!!